Each year Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa follows a theme for the year.
This year the theme is:
Sowing the Seeds of Greatness 2012
The themes and topics for 2012 are based on chapters in the book, A New Design for Living by Ernest Holmes. In addition to this anchor book for the entire year, there is a recommended book for each month to supplement and enhance your spiritual study. All books will be available from Stepping Stones Books and Gifts.
The books for 2012 are:
- January - It's Easier than You Think by Sylvia Boorstein
- February - Emotional Freedom by Judith Orloff, MD
- March - Take Your Time by Eknath Easwaran
- April - Living as a River by Bodhipaksa
- May - Spiritual Fitness by Caroline Reynolds
- June - The Force of Kindness by Sharon Salzberg
- July - Calming Your Anxious Mind by Jeffrey Brantley
- August - The Untethered Soul by Michael A. Singer
- September - A Life of Being, Having and Doing Enough by Wayne Muller
- October - The Laws of Manifestation by David Spangler
- November - Wise Mind, Open Mind by Ronald A. Alexander
- December - Your Life on Purpose by Matthew McKay, PhD
As of this date, A New Design for Living and the books for January, February and March are available on the Stepping Stones Gifts and Books website.
More information on the entire 2012 program is available here.