Sunday, January 12, 2014

Book Review: Growing Your Inner Light by Lara Owen


I finished the book and now refer to it almost daily as I deepen my practice, altering and enhancing my personal experience.  She writes in a welcomed style that honors the complexity of the subject matter while inviting change as an enriching process.  The diversity of methods for finding and growing personal light is refreshing, and opens me to branch out when I feel stuck or stymied in my path.  The ongoing journey for me will be finding and utilizing the entrees to best serve my needs while continuing to explore complementary and broadening aspects.

Review written by Laura Feahr, a bookstore volunteer.

Growing Your Inner Light is available from Stepping Stones Books & Gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts