Sunday, January 19, 2014

How Louise Hay's Wisdom Cards Help Me


Louise Hay's Wisdom Cards are a good-looking set of affirmations on cards which make up a power set of instructions for living. I love knowing that they are created by someone who has demonstrated the power of healing in her life. As I read each one, it calls me into alignment with my own inner wisdom. The cards are easy to read and yet small enough to carry with me. Sometimes I might read one affirmation and allow its wisdom to guide me throughout my day. At other times, I sit and read several of the cards at a time to lift me up and inspire me into a great sense of well-being.

These comments on the personal value of Wisdom Cards were written by Rev. Ruth Barnhart.

Last month we posted a review of these same cards by Laura Feahr, who talked about how she used them around her house.  Do you use affirmations regularly? Have you ever used cards with messages to help you manage your life's challenges?

Affirmations are also the subject of Martha Salazar's article titled What are Affirmations? and Why Do They Work? which appeared in this Blog last month.  Click the link and read her perspective.

Louise L. Hay's Wisdom Cards are available now at Stepping Stones Books & Gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts