Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Book Review: A Path With Heart

A Guide through the Perils and Promises
 of Spiritual Life

by Jack Kornfield



I am grateful to be reading this month's book, A Path With Heart. I pulled my old copy off the shelf and was pleasantly surprised.  I had forgotten what a master teacher Jack Kornfield is, both for those new to meditation and seasoned meditators alike. His personal sharing and insight offer a gentle approach to practice that invite us all to look deeper into ourselves, all the while bringing great compassion and understanding to just how human we all are.  Just reading the book opens my heart and settles my mind and inspires me into even greater practice.




Review by Rev. Ruth Barnhart, a staff minister at Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa

A Path With Heart  is available from Stepping Stones Books & Gifts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts